Posting Your Stuff (Content) Guidelines
Military Miniatures HQ is a place to have fun and enjoy content (news, photos, videos) regardless of scale (1/35, 1/32, 1/30, 1/48, etc.). Content should be military themed and it can be anything from remote control (RC) vehicles or aircraft, scale models, toy soldiers, or action figures from around the world.
The KEY WORD is, SHARE.
We do not pay for images and we do not accept images that are primarily advertisements.
Please read carefully the Submission Guidelines, and Terms and Conditions with militaryminiatureshq.com below:
- Each post requires a minimum of 1 image
- Submit a maximum of 6 images
- Images should be no larger than 800 pixels wide
- Submit all images in JPEG format (it’s just easier that way)
- Please include and state the following:
– the historical era
– country of the military miniature
– its name
– your full name
- After you post your blog article, picture(s), video, etc. on militaryminiatureshq.com, you may
- Curate portion(s) of the same content and post it on another site PROVIDED YOU GIVE ATTRIBUTION (e.g. “source: militaryminiatureshq.com”) and provide a “backlink” website address back to the militaryminiatureshq.com page with your original post (e.g. see example “click here” in #3 below)
- To see an example click here. Notice the use of parentheses (“) around the curated content. Always reward the original content creator with an attribution and a “backlink” to the original source website address.
By submitting an image or images, you are certifying that:
- It is your work and you are the legal copyright holder of such work, and
- Will hold us harmless of any and all copyright disputes or actions which may result from copyright infringement issues.
- You are authorizing the editor of militaryminiatureshq.com to make any revisions if needed.
- You understand that submission of your image(s) to militaryminiatureshq.com does not guarantee that your image(s) will be displayed on the militaryminiatureshq.com website.
By clicking on the link “Submit your content to the blog now” below, and submitting an image or images, I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to these terms.[/toggle_framed]
if you have additional questions about submitting content to militaryminiatures.com, please send an email to email@example.com.